We’re here to help

Ask for assistance

If you have been unable to come to an understanding with the landlords or tenants at a specific property, please discuss any problems or concerns relating to noise, parking, property standards, fire code, etc. with the appropriate authorities.

Brock’s Off-Campus Living is a good place to start if you’re having difficulties with student neighbours. The Off-Campus Living Staff will listen to your situation, suggest ways for you to handle it, and direct you to any additional resources that can offer help. Call 905-688-5550, ext. 3721, or e-mail ocl@brocku.ca

Town and Gown Committees

These committees meet regularly to discuss and address issues relating to student housing and neighbourhood relations. Issues or concerns can be brought to the committee by contacting your local municipal councillor or city hall. Contact info:

  • Catharines: (905) 688-5601 ext. 1927
  • Thorold: 905-227-6613
  • Niagara-on-the-Lake: (905) 356-7521
  • Welland: (905) 714-4332
  • Niagara Falls: 905-356-7521